GLAMJET Pre-Sale and Initial Coin Offering (UTO)
General terms and conditions of participation
Welcome to GLAMJET. The internet platform www.glamjet.io and the services offered are offered by GlamJet Ecosystems Ltd, TRUST COMPANY COMPLEX, AJELTAKE ROAD, AJELTAKE ISLAND, MAJURO, MARSHALL ISLAND, MH 96960 (hereinafter: GLAMJET). By participating in the Pre-Sale and Initial Coin Offering (hereafter: UTO) at www.glamjet.io, you expressly agree to these Terms of Participation.
1. Subject of contract and participation in the UTO
(1) GLAMJET is an innovative company that has created the blockchain-based crypto currency called "GLAM-Token" and the Cryptonized Global Luxury Ecosystem "GlamJet". On its Internet platform, GLAMJET offers you as a participant to register for the GLAMJET UTO and purchase GLAM tokens within the specified period. To be more precise, these are so-called utility tokens. This type of token does not represent an investment, but can be regarded as a form of exchange or operating means which embodies an individual benefit in the form of functionalities, voting rights or access. In this context, the purchase of utility tokens can be compared to a donation; further information on the specific details of the GLAM token and its benefits can be found in the GLAMJET white paper on our website.
(2) These conditions of participation are a legally binding agreement between you, the participant, on the one hand, and GLAMJET on the other. These Terms of Participation define the basic mutual rights and obligations of GLAMJET and you as a participant when you register and participate in the UTO.
(3) You may not participate in the UTO if you are excluded by applicable law. We further recommend that you not participate in the UTO if you are subject to any restrictions and/or prohibitions regarding the purchase or use of blockchain-based crypto currency under applicable law.
2. Registration on the internet platform
(1) Before you can purchase GLAM tokens as part of the UTO, you must first register on the GLAMJET Internet platform and create a profile. Registration is free of charge. The data required for registration must always be complete and truthful.
(2) The purchase of GLAM tokens shall be prohibited for participants established in any of the following countries: China, Singapore and the Unites States of America. The United States of America include Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and any other possessions of the United States. Should the participant's registered office change during the UTO to one of these countries, the participant must immediately pass this on to GLAMJET.
(3) Registration must be made using your real name and an e-mail address. You must also choose a password when registering. You agree to keep the password secret. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password, you agree to notify GLAMJET immediately by writing to this address. If you have forgotten your password, you can recover it using the recovery procedure provided (e-mail to the e-mail address you specified).
(4) By registering, you declare that you have the necessary experience and knowledge in handling crypto currencies and blockchain-based systems, in particular their purchase, administration and use as well as the associated risks and restrictions.
(5) GLAMJET requires proof of age and identity as part of a so-called KYC procedure. Depending on whether you participate in the UTO as a company or as an individual, you will be asked to provide the data necessary to complete the KYC process as part of the registration process. Successful completion of this procedure is one of the prerequisites for participation in the UTO.
(6) A contract can be concluded with legal entities, partnerships or natural persons who have reached the age of 18 or whose responsible persons.
(7) You bear full responsibility for the legality and correctness of the data provided during registration. In particular, when entering credit card or bank details, the Cardholder's name and surname must match the details in the registration form.
(8) Intentional and/or fraudulent misrepresentation may result in civil action. GLAMJET further reserves the right to block the profiles of participants who have intentionally and/or fraudulently provided false information.
(9) You agree to promptly notify GLAMJET of any changes to your information, including but not limited to changes to your credit card or bank details and email address. If you fail to comply with this obligation, you will be liable for any resulting damages.
(10) GLAMJET reserves the right to refuse registration at its sole discretion and without giving reasons.
3. Acquisition of GLAM tokens within the framework of the UTO
(1) You can purchase the GLAM tokens from GLAMJET as part of the UTO. Participation in the UTO is not linked to additional purchases of additional GLAMJET services and/or products.
(2) In order to purchase the GLAM tokens, the Participant must transfer to GLAMJET an amount of Bitcoin or Altcoin equal to the amount of GLAM tokens the Participant wishes to receive at the Bitcoin or Altcoin Wallet address specified in its account.
(3) By purchasing GLAM Tokens, the Participant warrants that its payment will not originate in any way from illegal or unethical sources.
(4) Participant shall acquire the GLAM Tokens without any express or implied warranty of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk regarding the quality and performance of the GLAM Tokens rests with the Participant.
(5) The executed UTO does not include the issuance of foreign exchange, securities or other types of investment certificates and/or instruments. The GLAM Tokens sold during the UTO are merely cryptographic utility Tokens that enable the use of and interactions with Services when successfully completed and provided. GLAM Tokens are non-refundable, have no financial return or are not backed by any underlying asset or repurchase obligation and do not necessarily have a market price. In addition, the GLAM tokens do not constitute an investment contract.
(6) Participants expressly acknowledge that they are aware of the potential risk factors associated with the purchase of GLAM Tokens, including but not limited to the volatility of crypto currency prices, system failure risks, code failure errors, bugs and other unforeseeable events. In addition, they declare that they are aware of all risks and limitations associated with crypto currencies (their purchase and use) and block-chain-based systems and how they are managed.
(7) It is recommended that you do not acquire GLAM Tokens if you have no knowledge of cryptographic tokens and blockchain-based systems, no sufficient understanding of technical and business matters, cryptographic tokens, token storage tools, such as wallets and blockchain technology, which is necessary to understand these Terms of Participation and to understand the risks and implications of tokens.
4. Risk factors
(1) Due to GLAMJET's dependence on functioning software applications, computer hardware and the Internet, GLAMJET cannot guarantee that a system failure will not affect the use of your GLAM tokens. Despite GLAMJET's implementation of all reasonable security measures, servers in processing centers are susceptible to computer viruses, physical or electronic intrusion, or other similar disruptions. Computer viruses, break-ins or other disruptions caused by third parties, such as hacking or electronic theft, may result in interruptions, delays or suspensions of services that may limit the use of GLAM tokens.
(2) The legal systems of some countries could conflict with the current concept of GLAMJET. This may result in GLAMJET being forced to make substantial changes to its approach which may lead to the short-term suspension and/or termination of the UTO.
(3) Furthermore, the Ethereum Protocol may involve unknown hidden risks of which GLAMJET is currently unaware.
(4) GLAMJET's services may be interrupted, suspended or delayed due to force majeure.
(5) Once purchased, the value of GLAM tokens may fluctuate significantly due to various causes. GLAMJET does not guarantee any particular value of GLAM tokens for a particular period of time. GLAMJET is not responsible for any change in the value of GLAM tokens.
(6) Please note that the UTO may be exposed to other risks that GLAMJET cannot foresee at this time.
Contributions can be made using Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin (BTC) or Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and Dogecoin (DOGE) as well as the credit card. The minimal Contribution amount per Contributor will be 100 US Dollars. There is no cap regarding possible Contributions.
5. Obligations of the participant
(1) When using the GLAMJET Internet platform or participating in the UTO, you are prohibited from violating the rights of third parties, harassing third parties or otherwise violating applicable law or morality. In particular, you undertake to refrain from the following actions:
Spreading statements with offensive, harassing, violent, glorifying violence, inflammatory, sexist, obscene, pornographic, racist, morally reprehensible or otherwise offensive or prohibited content;
Insult, harass, threaten, slander, slander, inconvenience other participants or GLAMJET employees;
Spying on, disclosing or disseminating personal or confidential information of other participants or GLAMJET employees or otherwise disregarding the privacy of other participants or GLAMJET employees;
Spread false allegations about race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, origin, social status of other participants or GLAMJET employees;
Spying on, disclosing or disseminating GLAMJET confidential information;
Spread false allegations about GLAMJET;
Pretend to be an employee of GLAMJET or an affiliate or partner of GLAMJET;
Use any copyrighted images, photographs, graphics, videos, music, sounds, text, trademarks, titles, labels, software or other content and labels without the consent of the copyright owner(s) or permission of contract, law or regulation;
Distribution of statements with advertising, religious or political content;
Use of prohibited or illegal content;
Exploitation of programming errors (so-called bugs);
Taking measures that may result in excessive server load and/or massively affect the operation of other participants;
Hacking or cracking and the promotion or encouragement of hacking or cracking;
Distribution of counterfeit software as well as the promotion or stimulation of the distribution of counterfeit software;
Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms or data that has been destroyed;
Using or distributing "car" software programs, "macro" software programs, or other "cheat utility" software programs;
Modify the GLAMJET Service or any portion thereof;
Use software that enables "data mining" or otherwise intercepts or collects information related to the Service;
Interfere with transmissions to and from the Service Servers and the Website Servers;
Penetrate GLAMJET's service servers, data servers, or Web site servers.
(2) GLAMJET draws attention to its domestic rights with regard to the use of its Internet offer and expressly reserves the right to immediately block the online account of the participants if one of the obligations regulated in (1) or any other applicable law is violated when participating in the UTO and/or using the Internet platform.
6. Server availability
7. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
(1) The Internet platform www.glamjet.io and the GLAM tokens are provided without any express or implied warranty. The participant assumes sole responsibility and risk for the use of the internet platform and the purchase or use of GLAM tokens.
(2) Participants expressly agree that GLAMJET, to the extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any damages or losses arising out of the purchase and/or use of GLAM tokens, the use of the www.glamjet.io Internet platform or the information, software, facilities, services or content contained therein. In particular, this includes: loss of business, income or profit, loss of or damage to data or software.
(3) The Participant expressly understands and agrees that GLAMJET shall not be liable for any changes in the value of the GLAM Tokens. It is not possible to return purchased GLAM Tokens for a refund of the purchase price paid. The participant understands and expressly agrees that GLAMJET does not warrant or guarantee that the GLAM tokens can be resold, transferred and/or used during or after the UTO.
(4) Furthermore, GLAMJET shall not be liable for the occurrence of the desired success which the Participant wishes to achieve by using the Internet platform, participating in the UTO or purchasing GLAM Tokens.
(5) Insofar as GLAMJET makes software available on its Internet platform, the use of the software is at the participant's own risk. GLAMJET shall not be liable for damages resulting from the installation and/or use of software from the download area to the extent permitted by law. Despite current virus checks, liability for damages and impairments caused by computer viruses within the framework of the statutory regulations is excluded. Furthermore, GLAMJET shall not be liable for disturbances in the quality of access to the Service due to force majeure or due to events for which GLAMJET is not responsible. Furthermore, GLAMJET is not liable for the unauthorized acquisition of knowledge of your personal data by third parties (e.g. through unauthorized access to the database by "hackers").
(6) Otherwise, GLAMJET shall only be liable for damages other than those resulting from injury to life, limb or health if these are due to intentional or grossly negligent acts or to culpable breach of a material contractual obligation by GLAMJET, its employees or vicarious agents. This shall also apply to damages resulting from the breach of duties during contract negotiations as well as from the performance of unlawful acts. Any further liability for damages is excluded.
(7) Except in the case of injury to life, limb or health or intentional or grossly negligent conduct on the part of GLAMJET, its employees or vicarious agents, liability shall be limited to the damage typically foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract and otherwise to the amount of the average damage typical for the contract. This shall also apply to indirect damages, in particular lost profits.
(8) GLAMJET shall not be liable for damages of any kind whatsoever resulting from loss of data on computer servers, except in the case of gross negligence or wilful misconduct on the part of GLAMJET, its employees or vicarious agents. For GLAMJET, your stored contents are third-party information within the meaning of the applicable telemedia or comparable law.
(9) Links are available on the GLAMJET website. When the link was first established, the contents of the respective link were checked for illegal contents. GLAMJET is not responsible for third-party content accessible via links. If GLAMJET determines or is informed that a linked offer contains illegal content, this link will be deleted.
8. Data protection
GLAMJET collects and uses the data you voluntarily provide only within the scope of the statutory provisions. You will find the detailed provisions on data protection in our data protection provisions, which you can view here.
9. Trademark and Copyright Law
(1) GLAMJET is the sole owner of the reproduction, distribution and all copyrights in relation to you, as well as the right to transfer the Internet platform and the individual contents contained therein, services of the services otherwise developed and industrial property rights. The use of all services and the contents, materials, trademarks, business designations, work titles or other industrial property rights of GLAMJET and associated lodges and other works contained therein is permitted exclusively for the purposes stated in these Conditions of Participation. Use without GLAMJET's express permission constitutes a violation of these Terms of Participation and may result in the suspension of your profile and other content provided to you by GLAMJET.
(2) You retain all rights and assume sole responsibility for any content you upload to the GLAMJET Internet platform. GLAMJET only receives all rights to these contents in connection with the publication and use of the contents on the Internet platform.
(3) Violations of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights will be prosecuted by GLAMJET and GLAMJET reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete or disable any Content for which it has been notified of such violation and to block the profiles of repeat infringers.
10. Prices and Fees
(1) The registration and creation of a profile on the GLAMJET Internet platform is free of charge.
(2) Payment of prices and fees in connection with the purchase of GLAM Tokens shall be made via the Online Payment Provider, credit card provided by the Customer or by bank transfer from the Bitcoin or Altcoin Wallet Participant. The fees or other costs of payment processing or any costs resulting from currency conversions shall be borne by the Participant. The payment and credit card providers are independent of GLAMJET. GLAMJET accepts no responsibility whatsoever for their services and any resulting damage or claims.
(1) Your access to the GLAMJET internet platform and services is at your own risk. GLAMJET has the right, without prior notice or liability, to make future changes to the Internet platform and the free services offered by GLAMJET.
(2) GLAMJET reserves the right to restrict or terminate your use of the Internet Platform if GLAMJET believes that you are in breach of any contractual obligation or breach any law, or otherwise misuse the Internet Platform.
(3) GLAMJET does not warrant that
that it is legal under your jurisdiction to use or promote GLAMJET services or participate in any GLAMJET activities;
that access to the Internet platform is error-free, trouble-free, timely or secure at all times and that faults are rectified;
that information is complete, accurate or reliable;
(4) GLAMJET reserves the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge, in whole or in part, all rights and obligations under these Terms of Participation to any third party, provided such third party also complies with applicable contract and other laws.
12. Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
(1) Your legal relationship with GLAMJET shall be governed by the law of the place where GLAMJET has its registered office. Any mandatory provisions of the country in which you have your habitual residence shall remain unaffected.
(2) All disputes arising in connection with the sale of the UTO or GLAM token offered on the Internet platform www.glamjet.io shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the registered office of GLAMJET. Any mandatory provisions of the country in which you have your habitual residence shall remain unaffected.
13. Final provisions
I.A.1.1 These Subscriber Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and GLAMJET.
I.A.1.2 Amendments or supplements to these Conditions of Participation must be made in writing. This shall also apply to the waiver of the written form requirement.
I.A.1.3 If a clause of these Conditions of Participation is invalid or incomplete, the entire contract shall not be invalid. Rather, the ineffective clause shall be replaced by one that is effective and comes closest to the economic meaning of the ineffective clause. The same shall apply to the closure of a gap requiring regulation.
(1) GLAMJET may amend these Conditions of Participation at any time. Any changes will be notified to you in one of the forms provided for news and announcements before they come into effect.